Torque Cars

Dingly dangly sparkly things

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by TCJBOLDIE, 21 October 2019.

1. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    What is it that drives some to hang trinkets,rabbits feet,lucky charms,religious symbols mini boxing gloves or dice or a trophy from last nights conquest from their rear vision mirror :rolleyes:

To me it tells me to be on high alert as the person behind the wheel is not what I call a "driver" ( see my post re drivers vs motorists)

IIRC the rules state that there must not be anything "blocking ones forward vision" and that also means that sat navs and I phones should not be mounted on the screen anywhere other than the recommended place that being as low as possible to the bottom right hand corner of the screen in a RHD vehicle.

2. Lunchmoney

Lunchmoney The Torque Meister

Poole, UK
    Car:
    '98 JDM Impreza STI
    Shudder every time I see a satnav right in the middle of the viewing area.

3. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    I have seen SN's in the middle of the screen below The RVM in some police cars over here .V(

4. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    What about fluffy dice? - They do move around as you corner so I'm sure they are probably really safe and don't contravene the law.

5. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Obi are you are taking the p**s or yanking my chain ? :rofl:

6. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    There's a difference?

7. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    :rofl: @ Waynne |B

PS wasn't sure if you used the 1st one over there.