diference between rear and front traction

alfaromeo2.0

Tuner
i dont know if theres a topic about this,
i would like to know whats the diference between rear and front traction, also ways to drive both, i heard that rear traction is easier to go off road

can you tell me a bit of both rear and front traction?

A simplified answer to your question:

Front wheel drive: FWD - the car is pulled along. This means the car is very stable and on a fast bend pressing the throttle will generally help you corner although the car will have a tendency to turn wide as it loses traction (understeer). It is hard to get more than 250bhp on the road with FWD without losing traction and grip as the front lifts up on acceleration.

Rear wheel drive: RWD - the car is pushed along. The back will tend to veer out wider than the front of the car on a tight bend causing oversteer. This is not as easy to control and can catch the unwary driver out. You can put very silly amounts of power through RWD as the back presses down on acceleration so grip is maintained.

RWD is more fun, unpredicatable to the unwary and therefore dangerous.
FWD is safe and what most car makers give you.

how do 4wd cars behave? and ones that split the torque front back 30:70 (audi/lambo) how would they drive?

Most 4wd have active traction control so the power is continually adjusted between the wheels. I drove an S6 and despite its size it was a very agile and nice handling car - 30 mph round a roundabout which was pretty tight without so much as a chirp from the tyres.