Did you know......

MasterAuron

Very Senior Member
Car
Mk1 Focus RS
Okay I'm probably stuck in Hartlepool for another week so lets play a little game. :p The idea is simples, you post up a random car-related fact that you think might be of interest. Sort of like an automotive pub ammo!

I'll start:

The Delta S4 was so fast and handled so well that when it went round Estoril (Portugal) in 1986 that lap time it recorded would have been quick enough to have qualified him in 6th place in the F1 Grand Prix of that year :lol:

THE RR ON THE RADIATOR ON A ROLLS ROYCE WAS ORIGINALLY PAINTED RED , THIS WAS CHANGED TO BLACK AFTER THE DEATH OF ONE OF THE PARTNERS
( problem is i dont know if it was rolls or royce )

Did you know, that any male that has looked at the new(er) VW Beatle and throught, mmm that looks cool, is a homosexual.

Its true!

... the gear stick is in fact not a stick, Indicator stalks are not vegetable based & light bulbs don't come up in spring?

Last edited:
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." Henry Ford.

"Strive for perfection in everything we do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it." Sir Henry Royce

One of my best quotes of all time:-

If God had meant for us to walk, why did he give us feet that fit car pedals?

Sir Stirling Moss :D

This is all well and good kids but it's a random fact thread, not a "quote car people even if the quote barely relates to cars" thread.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back