Dethtats Probe pictures

Thanks for allowing me to join your site. My name is ryan and i live in kentucky. I have a 1995 ford probe gt with a 2.5 5 speed.

Click to enlarge.

I have done a few Modifications to the car since buying it in dec of last year and am looking at doing a lot more to it when the cash flow improves!

So what do you think of my car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the window tint is legal as long as it is no more than like 10% i beleive. Not sure about next mod. Have been debating on doing the sleepy eye mod, but not sure if i like it or not( lights half open). Just got the neons under it. Hopefully a set of rims soon. Thanks for looking at it!

nice, love the probe, with you could tint front windows legally here! you gonna have a exhaust system fitted? and engines mods planned?

The exhaust has been upgraded from a 2.25 to a 2.5 from the cat back, but i want to put true duals on it. Kinda leary about it though. Its already pretty load and if i double the sound might have some problems with the local police about noise! So far all i have done is installed a 3.5 inch cold air intake on it, and upgraded the stereo with a few leds around it.

Just coast past the police - they needn't know ;)

Are the police very hot on modified cars in Kentucky Dethtats?

They watch these cars more closely for speeding and things that they can give tickets for. Its better to keep the sleeper look- no major body mods. If you have a body kit, and wing with a loud exhaust they tend to pick on you more about petty stuff, like noise pollution or your car is too low, tint to dark, or stereo too loud. There are some states that are banning car modifications to the engines. They have to pass a smog test. I believe it is like your Mot testing. Luckly my state don't!!!
I dont know about Europe, but here we have unmarked cars, so spotting them tends to be more tricky. I have seen where guys see a nice Ford Mustang or a new Dodge Charger and try to race it only to get pulled over by the same car!!!:blink: So you have to be careful and know what to look for.
What about over there? Are they bad? Do they bother you guys as much?