Deciding on my new fleet.

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I am using all the info on this forum to make my mind up what the new fleet is going to be upon my return to the uk next year, So far I shortlisted, Primera GT, Alfa Giulia Coupe and wifey wants a lexus RX, I'm not sure on that one (prefer V70 or legacy estate maybe a Cayenne).
here it's the old shogun (1986)

Re: So whats been happening car wise in your life

i aways wanted a rx think they are nice motors and being lexus you know it will be made well and will drive good

Re: So whats been happening car wise in your life

i aways wanted a rx think they are nice motors and being lexus you know it will be made well and will drive good

Yeah, but only a re bodied celica with a badge and a high price tag, not even that high off the road (I like to be high up in vans, 4x4's and pickups) I wanted a cayenne until I read on the top gear site "Something for west London Tossers to aspire to" Kind of put me off

I've made this it's own thread as it was going a bit off topic where it was;)

I think you will be very pleased with the Lexus, they are very quick - unexpededly so.

Giulia Coupe...:love:

There's a decent looking one for sale in PPC at the moment. Not concourse but good nick all the same.

How much? Any chance you could send the details, I advertised my Alpine GTA in PPC, the ad didn't go in for ages, the car was sold before it got in the MAG, and only one person called from PPC, Shame as it was a 2 owner, low mileage car with full service history no expence spared, and a true bargain, I got it cheap and only wanted my money back.
I buy PPC every month but they are kept in the UK for me, shame as I'm missing some good reading

Not much technical info about it actually. Just loads of stuff about it being reliable starting first time every time etc and having no rust. Obviously you'd see and test drive the car so no need to rely on the sellers word. It's the best colour too...red!
£6500.

Not much technical info about it actually. Just loads of stuff about it being reliable starting first time every time etc and having no rust. Obviously you'd see and test drive the car so no need to rely on the sellers word. It's the best colour too...red!
£6500.

Way too much, they can be baught out of the Uk rust free for much less than that, some people just don't know how to sell. Low profit fast turnover, thats the key. Thanks anyway, if you buy PPC every month what did they say about the fiat stilo 2.4 a while back, Any good or not?

Is it? All the others I've seen are higher, I obviously don't know where to look to be fair!

Just buy it when I see it on the shelves (not often tbh). Keep meaning to get a subscription but never actually doing it.