Decat

you will ether have to know a friendly mot tester of make sure you use some copperslip on the bolt threads and use a couple of compression washers and locking nuts as your going to need to change it for the MOT every year you might as well make your job easier

my megane 1.4 had a blocked cat so i took it off and bashed the ceramic material out and put it back on - goes much better now but im not sure if the decrease in exhaust back pressure will cause problems with inlet/exhaust valves burning out - can anyone tell me if this will be a problem? - thanks

On 1.6e it works fine, but the problem isn't cat, it's mainfold made from cast iron (if I spell it right)...without cat you can't pass eco test so...

my megane 1.4 had a blocked cat so i took it off and bashed the ceramic material out and put it back on - goes much better now but im not sure if the decrease in exhaust back pressure will cause problems with inlet/exhaust valves burning out - can anyone tell me if this will be a problem? - thanks

Greetings and Welcome To TorqueCars My Friend! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back