daylight running lights

sambelsher

Wrench Pro
Car
PUG 206 GTI
hi i have a 2002 206 GTI (138BHP)
can anyone tell me how to fit some daylight running lights to it and have them come on when i start the car and go off when i turn the car off as not to shore what to wire them in to as the car has something called economy mode
thanks

hi i have a 2002 206 GTI (138BHP)
can anyone tell me how to fit some daylight running lights to it and have them come on when i start the car and go off when i turn the car off as not to shore what to wire them in to as the car has something called economy mode
thanks
I wondered what economy mode was, I've got the 180 and it came up economy mode whilst engine was switched off. I thought it was just having a laff on average I'm getting 26mpg ooops......lol. seriously though you can get a day light kit that comes with the correct wiring loom and fitting ins . So leds come on during day. Then dim down when you switch on your lights. Error free. So no warning lights on dash. Just look on eBay.

hi all 206s have economy mode its to stop your battery going flat so there's always enough charge to start the car there are wiring kits you can buy on eBay but I just wired mine up in the engine bay fuse box just use a multi meter to find a live that comes on with the ignition and solder into it mine stay on all the time with the ignition hope this helps