Davevegas, Info GTO.

davevegas

Wrench Pro
Car
Mitsubishi,V6. GT0.
Hi Ya All.
Still fighting this never ending cheast infection. Put the GTO in the shop for fine tuneing and a few other things, got it back last week after 4 weeks as thay are so busy. Yep thay done it right this time, goes like a bat out of hell. Its finerly ready for body shop, lambo door kit and respray, sadly to say my business has taken a nose dive, so all work on the GTO is on hold for the moment. Business comes first, but hope to have it ready for the summer and maybe meet some of you at the on comeing events.
Roll on the summer, All the best, D.V.

Hi. TN69.
Get yourself a solar panel & rechargerble batteries, then you can be alone in the light like me. LOL.Lambo door kit! I"m diabled & the GTO has 2 very long doors, if someone parks next to me, close, i have big trouble getting into my car as i need the door wide open to get in & out, i have a blue badge but can not allways get a blue badge parking, lambo door kit is not for flash value but a big help to me, but i think it will allso look good as well. All the best to you TN69, hope to meet you one day soon. D.V.

Ahh ok that's fine buddy. I personally don't like them but if it's going to serve a purpose then your doing it for better reasons than most.
Make sure you get a good quality kit and make sure whoever fits it is competent enough to fit it as rubbish kits tend to fall apart.

Hey TN69. Thanks for your reply. Got this kit of E-Bay from some chinese chancers last September for £350. sent gas shockers with a thred on one end that was unnown in England & did not fit the kit. End of the day i took a case against them & won & got the kit for nothing, money refunded, sent to the states for the right gas shocks cost £80, so have the kit for £80, just wainting for the time to have it fitted. Have to take off the front wings to have it done, will not be cheap but will allso have all bodywork done & a respray. We all have a wish list. Hope it won"t be long befor i can aford it. All the best mate D.V.

Ahh ok that's fine buddy. I personally don't like them but if it's going to serve a purpose then your doing it for better reasons than most.
Make sure you get a good quality kit and make sure whoever fits it is competent enough to fit it as rubbish kits tend to fall apart.

If I can also add to TN's pearls of wisdom; make sure that when you get the price Dave that is a solid quote and not an estimate. Some one I know had this done to a Saab 9-3 convertible, it was full of surprises with much needed engineering extras, so be careful buddy! Must say that I cannot wait to see this happen and I really do hope that you can finish the project! :bigsmile:

Yeah that was my point. Most of the chinese kits are utter rubbish tbh.
Go to a good enough garage and they should be able to tell you if the kit will be good enough.

Hey TN69. Thanks for your reply. Got this kit of E-Bay from some chinese chancers last September for £350. sent gas shockers with a thred on one end that was unnown in England & did not fit the kit. End of the day i took a case against them & won & got the kit for nothing, money refunded, sent to the states for the right gas shocks cost £80, so have the kit for £80, just wainting for the time to have it fitted. Have to take off the front wings to have it done, will not be cheap but will allso have all bodywork done & a respray. We all have a wish list. Hope it won"t be long befor i can aford it. All the best mate D.V.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back