Daihatsu Charmant 1.3 LE

beforerim.jpg

just came in after paint, 23/11/07

justcamein.jpg

front view

newpaint.jpg
sideview.jpg
sideview1.jpg

use a new rim few months after that, 13" enkei rim.

I'll upload more for the interior. hope u guys enjoy this. =))

Mate that is looking clean! It's just a shame you can't legally mod it!

thanks. yeah it really does. But its hard for me to keep it clean for now, its been raining heavily in Brunei for quite sometime because of the typhoon from Phillippine.

Next up is repainting the rim inner layer black,outer layer silver. Or just the normal color.

Yes depending on the paint of course. In some cases we have to make sure that the Transportation officer approves it before doing it.

that depend on the car, if the car has the original bodykits, we can change it, as long as in the blue card, it stated that the car has a bodykit. We cant do window tint, only on the third window we can tint (pretty much useless). We cant use Hid lights, no white head lights.

Hi Phyzzz

A mate here from Brunei too.Your Charmant looks nice and clean after new paint to it.Cheers:D

Not even bodykits,side skirts and lips are allowed in Brunei because the traffic regulations are just too strict about car modifications.Well,we still can do it illegally but if get caught,we might end up losing our car too being confiscated.I would rather race the police than being get caught.hehe

Hi Phyzzz

A mate here from Brunei too.Your Charmant looks nice and clean after new paint to it.Cheers:D

Not even bodykits,side skirts and lips are allowed in Brunei because the traffic regulations are just too strict about car modifications.Well,we still can do it illegally but if get caught,we might end up losing our car too being confiscated.I would rather race the police than being get caught.hehe

hey, thanks man =)