Daewoo Nightmare

Gazza7682

Car
Daewoo Lanos
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could get Styling/Tuning parts for my Daewoo Lanos?
I am having a nightmare trying to find stuff. I can find a front Bumper but not rear Bumper. Bodykit would be ideal. Also cannot find a Sport exhaust etc....

Any help appreciated..

Thanks

Gareth

Unfortunately there is not much off-the-shelf parts for Daewoos. With things like the exhaust you will have to custom (i.e. Powerflow/Long Life).

A lip kit maybe? I'm not a fan of body kits anyway so maybe someone could fabirate something for you. We do have a fellow Lanos owning member, the W.I.P. can be found here.

What sort of look do you have in mind?

Cool.... Not quite sure what look yet Dont want tooooo much in your face but something Smart. Do like the Front Bumper and Skirts on the Lanos with that link you just gave me.

How much would fabrication cost? :S

No idea tbh mate. But it may be your only option to have something custom done. All depends on what you're willing to spend I suppose.

I'm willing to spend, just wanting an idea how much its going to set me back. lol :p

I droped that guy an Email to see where he can recommend. I wanted a challenge but didnt think it would be this much of a challenge. lol :cheesy::cheesy:

First thing I'd do is de-chrome the grill, either black or colour code it to the car.
Then lower it with a decent set of springs & dampers or you could take it to Gaz & get them to make up a set of coilovers for you.

if body kts are your thing I suppose if you squint it does look kinda civic shaped so maybe you could persuade a body shop to modify a body kit for you.

There is stuff out there but you'll need to look abroad, the Lanos is sold as the FSO Lanos in Poland & the Polish love tuning their cars as much as us so, it might be worth a look.

Found an Aussie site selling some bits:
http://www.gtautostyle.com.au/daewoo/daewoo_lanos.php