d turbo centre section ?

Ramage1

Car
306 1.9 d turbo s
just changed the origional centre section on my d turbo to a race centre section,now is it just in my head or has this made any difference to the car what so ever ?

just changed the origional centre section on my d turbo to a race centre section,now is it just in my head or has this made any difference to the car what so ever ?

I made my self an exhaust system from some crappy hoffman tubes, and the end result was better then I expected. The car was a little more revvy and it was a little more louder on tickover. Nothing drastic... I expect your seeing the same. The exhausts on these cars are beyond restrictive mate, especially the CAT. ideally you want to get an entire custom made straight through exhuast system.

Whats next on your list?

Last edited:
yeah mate seems to get up the revs a littlw quicker and it hasnt relly touched my mpg to be honest,thinking of just geting thwe full decat,im sure this is a mot failure is it not though ?

yeah mate seems to get up the revs a littlw quicker and it hasnt relly touched my mpg to be honest,thinking of just geting thwe full decat,im sure this is a mot failure is it not though ?

I have been hearing of new regulations are coming into place, but our cars do not need a CAT to pass the MOT at the moment, unless you get a fussy MOT centre!

Last edited:
It is all dependent on the mot tester i asked the very same question to the friend who does my mot and the man from the garage he say nonononoonono lol

it will fail now as if a cat was fitted it still has to be visable. however taking it off and bashing the guts out of it and refitting is an mot pass.
you dont need to worry about the emissions on on oil burner as they are smoke tested