Cyberpunk 206 CC

So here I am again with another project.

The last time it was a Post Apocalyptic Chrysler that exploded immediately after passing an MOT.
And this time it is a 206 (That I swore I would keep nice)

However, it passed an MOT and lasted more then a week... so now I'm most likely going to bugger it up.

20201005_111452.jpg

The car in question is a 2002 Peugeot 206 CC 2.0l. (Yes it is a hairdressers car, but I do cut my own hair... so :p )

I intend to try a Cyberpunk style as I really like the aesthetic of it all. Not quite sure how to go about it just yet.

Anyhoo, I will keep you all updated as I inevitably mess up a perfectly functioning car. |B

So work has begun.. kind of. I've started the strip down of the interior and giving it all a deep-clean before the design work starts.

20201106_113055.jpg

20201106_113040.jpg

So far I'm thinking maybe a JDM style might work for this theme of car (I am aware this is car is more French then cheese and wine), but no final decisions have been made.

UPDATE:

So I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I have made a bit of progress.

20201129_132406.jpg

Most of the headliner is now in the car (2 out of 3) and I have done a few bits of cream plastic trim in a black suede.

I am aware at this point that none of this fits a Cyberpunk theme, but I really wanted a nice interior :cool:

Everything is still up in the air with the design and I dont even know if it will all pan out, but at least it will be a bit of hairdressing luxury :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back