Custom Paint Jobs

danielsjack83

Banned
Car
Audi
Hi guys, I was thinking of getting a custom paint job done on my truck. A couple of my friends got it done by a company called Vehiclewraps in Oshawa. Has anyone else gotten it done by them? Any feedback will be highly appreciated.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I was thinking of getting a custom paint job done on my truck. A couple of my friends got it done by a company called Vehiclewraps in Oshawa. Has anyone else gotten it done by them? Any feedback will be highly appreciated.:D

Hi there! well although this is an international forum with members that are worldwide, I cannot say for sure, that I have come across another one of your fellow countryman on this website; who might be able to shed some light as to the suitability of the company you mentioned ;)

I wish you luck in the hunt though :)

I'm from Oshawa too:), I got a vehicle wrap done on my truck by "link removed". These guys really know what they are doing. They did a great job on my truck and i'm very pleased with it !! I think you can definitely give them a try !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply ! Good to know someone has tried this company and recommends it :). Guess I'll contact them and ask for an estimate.

LOL This is so funny, do people think we are really this gullible? Danielsjack83 and hardyalex011 are both using the same IP address! One is asking about a company and the other can confirm that they are good!

This seems to be an advertising attempt so 2 bans coming up!

LOL This is so funny, do people think we are really this gullible? Danielsjack83 and hardyalex011 are both using the same IP address! One is asking about a company and the other can confirm that they are good!

This seems to be an advertising attempt so 2 bans coming up!

Perhaps he should have asked himself before posting on here:-S:)