Custom Cat manifold

Swiftfan95

Car
Suzuki Swift ZC21
Hi everyone .

So I have recently had an exhaust system made up and installed on my zc21 swift, as of yet I have no other upgrades but I would like advice on the manifold.

I want my car to be road legal (by choice) but having the manifold made up at my local exhaust shop would remove the only remaining cat my swift has as they cant make one with a cat installed.

Would anyone know exactly how my car would benefit from this upgrade?
I would like to remap the ecu and install an air intake system at a later date maybe 3 or 4 months time from now would this be OK, or do they NEED to be done at the same time as the manifold?
and also could someone reccomend somewhere local to Nottingham that can make a cat manifold to fit on my existing system.

Hi. I did the same but i used a biger catalyst (200 holes i think) to have better performance and be legal in our MOT. The technician made a new exchaust piping manifold and free straight mufllers. The cost was normal, even for the cost of life here in Greece. No more than 650 EUROS, which is logical.

Hi. I did the same but i used a biger catalyst (200 holes i think) to have better performance and be legal in our MOT. The technician made a new exchaust piping manifold and free straight mufllers. The cost was normal, even for the cost of life here in Greece. No more than 650 EUROS, which is logical.
Yes we have emissions for out mot. I think the minimum is a 200cell catalyst, but I don't know anywhere that would offer something like this to my area

Yes we have emissions for out mot. I think the minimum is a 200cell catalyst, but I don't know anywhere that would offer something like this to my area
Hi again. I think if you make a quota on sites specialized on these jobs, you will find someone who didit and can give an advice. On the oter hand you can find a technician near you who can buildup a whole project. The secret is not hurry up with these qualified jobs. My car gained much more when i was filled with patience and i had my eyes wide open on what to do. Move on my friend and you will find the best solution.
PS. Try also in France if you want to make a trip and do your job......

Hi again. I think if you make a quota on sites specialized on these jobs, you will find someone who didit and can give an advice. On the oter hand you can find a technician near you who can buildup a whole project. The secret is not hurry up with these qualified jobs. My car gained much more when i was filled with patience and i had my eyes wide open on what to do. Move on my friend and you will find the best solution.
PS. Try also in France if you want to make a trip and do your job......
I forgot to mention....Internet is powerful