Cuore L701 1.0 and tuning ideas for future

KamcioGT

Car
Cuore 1.0 L701
Hello everyone!
I'm from Poland, so sorry for my bad English.
Since 2011 I have Daihatsu Cuore '00 1.0 twin cam L701. About month ago clutch was damaged, so We had to replace that. Yesterday we mounted new clutch and somehow my dad have idea about install turbo to this engine. Now we only must mount gearbox and install all engine to car body. I saw on Youtube mira by kancil, where car is drag racing. About 200hp and weight about 700kg gives a lot of adrenaline. And now some questions:
What type of turbo will be good for this very small engine? My dad thought about turbo from BMW Z4 e89 35is (twin turbo, one on 3 cylinders), but there are small turbo and it will give small speed up. Another thought is big turbo and electronically management of air dosage. For non-forged engine we will give about 0,4 bar.
What about differential? As I know one wheel is powered, so start will be weak. How to make a two-wheel drive?

Thanks a lot for patience and any reply.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Your English is very good so don't worry buddy ;)

Good luck! :)