Crappy Start to the Weekend (With Pics)

Freddie

Road Burner
Leaving for a weekend of partying in Bournemouth, went to get something out of my car and noticed this nice bit of damage..

Not sure when it happened, don't think it was when it was parked up as this is on the 'curb side' and this looks like mechanical damage, must have happened while I was at the pub last night.

Woo hoo! Well this has put a right crimp on my weekend already..

DSCF2132.gif

DSCF2133.gif

Nice bit of bending on the rear quarter panel as well as the scuff at the bottom.

Thats really bad dude - you have my commiserations :(

It's when people just drive off not leaving a not. They can't say they didn't notice doing it. You going to try and push it our yourself. (Cutting paste will clean the colour up no end but the panel looks really pushed in.)

Hope things pick up for you from this point on. :p

M8 that's so bad. Any idea who - colour & height of mark give any clues :?

No I've not really had the time or materials to clean it up yet. Will give it a crack on Tuesday and then have a real think about fixing the damage.

Pull of the inside panel cover - you might be really lucky and be able to push the dent out yourself. Before you spend hours on it it might be worth a trip to the local body shop. Tell them its not insurance job and ask for a discount - they may be able to pull the panel out easily for you and get some more trim from a scrapyard.