Courtenay 3.0 Calibra for sale.

Make: Vauxhall
Model: Calibra
Engine size: 3.0ltr
Year: 1995

Description:

Hi guys.

Due to some enormouse time waster, the Calibra is still forsale.

Bought the car last October with full intention of keeping it but now second baby is due so need something with 4 doors. Shes a full Courtenay conversion with a receipt for the brand new 3,0 engine for £4384. There is a further £1500 ish of Courtenay receipts for other tuning bits such as flywheel, cool running thermostat, uprated plugs and HT leads and 4.0 bar FPR also courtenay panel filter (ignore the cone filter in pic, now has Courtenay panel filter on) and a Courtenay centre section. Other tuning bits include gas flowed inlet, enlarged throttle body with T/C to match. Uprated exhaust system from cat back. I also have a Miltek downpipes but not fitted and could be included for a few extra pennies. The car also has the receipt for when it was remapped to 237.2bhp from Courtenay.

Remaining service history is very extensive and total receipts in the folder add up to just over £10,500 and has had every little thing fixed or replaced regardless over the years. Car only has 3 owners from new including me. Car has done 214,000 miles but you would never know it as it is very mint. Not even a single stitch out of place on the interior. The engine however has only covered 94,000 since it was fitted new and most of those are only motorway miles from the previous owner.

The car has a set of genuine Irmscher 17" twin spokes with lots of tread that came from a Vectra c not a Omega. I will also include a genuine Irmscher spoiler the one like the turbo but not as flat and boring looking and a spare set of headlights. Rage back box fitted so gives a beautiful V6 sound. All windows, mirrors, heated seats and sunroof work which is rare to find all working. A/C is all gassed up and running very cold which is great in this weather.

As mentioned above the interior is absolutely mint with no marks or rips anywhere. Oh and the battery and oil gauge both work fine. Boot floor in mint as well with the space saver only ever being used once.

Pioneer head unit included as well. Never had interior carpets moved or cut for Amp install so all of that is still mint.

Now for the silly bad bits and they aren't bad at at all. 2 spots of slight rust appearing on the door sills but not bad and could be saved very easily. And one tiny little patch on the drivers rear arch but you need to get on your knees to see it. I'm just being honest and very picky.

MOTd til September and i've only covered 2500 miles since the last MOT. Tax has run out but I'm willing to pay for 6 months if the right deal is done.

Looking for £1600 As it is or £1700 and i'll pay for 6 months Tax. Lot of car for the money and is a good example of this beautiful classic. Owes me more than that just in the time i've had it lol. Location is Warwickshire, on the A5 about 6-7 miles from the M6/Coventry.

Will be sad to see her go but hope someone will look after her like she has been. Will consider p/x on most 4 doors but really would like a veccy sri or gsi and must be tidy ;)

You are more than welcome to come and have a look as I only live about 5-6 miles off Junction 3 of the M6. I've just done a full service on the car and also given the old gal a nice full valet.

If interested let me know and i can send any certain pics required.

Thanks for looking, BAD63R

Mileage/Condition: Chassis mielage is 214,000 miles but would never know plus wants for nothing/ Engine milage is 94,000 with receipts to prove when it was fitted new.

Contact Phone number 01827 707083

Area: Nuneaton- Warwickshire- England

Couple of pics of the beast:-

CIMG2545.jpg

CIMG2546.jpg

newwheels6.jpg

sigrecal.jpg

newwheels7.jpg

CIMG2549.jpg

CIMG2556.jpg

CIMG2559.jpg

CIMG2557.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers MA. The amount of cars i've been offered is silly lol.

2 x BMW 528 SE's

1 x M3 EVO Cabby (to which I replied whats wrong with it and had no reply lol)

4 x MG ZS 180's 1 of which is supercharged with extensive history and only 49,000 with recent belt change (this one i'm tempted by aslong as he can prove theres absolutly nothing wrong with his)

3 x Vectra GSi's all of which i'm considering.

1 x Calibra Turbo DTM running 300bhp (would be very tempted but need more space)

2 x Mondeo ST200 (the rare one) 1 is pushing 230bhp.

and 1 Mondeo ST220 but i'm not too sure about the front end of these.

So my options are very well open but really would prefer cash unless the exact right car comes along. Mine really is a beautiful example and even some that dont like them have changed their minds due to coming a ride in mine lol.

BUMP, offers around £1500 accepted ;) Chance to own a very fast, very mint future classic. Only another few years an it will be a classic for classic insurance policies ;)

have to say that this is really a lot of car for the money, if i was in the uk at the moment then i would take it up in an instant. good luck with the sale.

I'm not saying too much at this point due to the last deal I nearly did, but the Calibra maybe gone tomorrow. Swapping it for exactly what I was looking for but, a rare and extremly tidy version. Only 1 of 500 made and is number 153.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back