Couple of Graphics applied to new car today :)

Must say, you're very good at what you do. Might have you do a few for mine when it's sprayed, if there's a Torquecars discount involved :p No idea what I want yet though, car will be Satin black and very track-slag orientated but don't want a full race car livery. Any ideas? I'm a bit dim on the imagination front.

I wouldn't know where to to start when applying that anime face! :blink:
Good job 2fast!
good.gif

Last edited:
cheers all :)

the anime face was a tricky one to do especially due to its location, ended up semi sticking it on then had to peel each piece of hair back to fit it round the window seal,

MasterAuron, if you send me a couple of pics i will have a play with some ideas for you...... im a bit busy with jobs at the min but will see what i can come up with :)

Looks great. Is the triple slash a double layer or single colour layers placed close together? Nice work. You do like your japanses characters don't you, did you realise it says "my mother was a gorilla?" in cantonese?

the slashes and furiousgraphix writing is double layer green over black,the monster lettering is metalic charcoal over chrome and the energy is green over chrome,

the face and bonnet is just silver

was thinking for ages what to do on the side and i love the detail you can get with the anime characters so just did that.

cheers all :)
MasterAuron, if you send me a couple of pics i will have a play with some ideas for you...... im a bit busy with jobs at the min but will see what i can come up with :)

The bodywork is a state at the moment, no bumpers, different coloured wing mirrors etc and it's not even the right colour yet. Once it's resprayed though I'm definately up for that.

Looks good and I don't mind you putting TorqueCars on there at all. It looks good.

You'll have to let us know what your TorqueCars sticker costs? I'm sure they'll be a few orders ;)