corsa tunning

D

daddysimo

hi guys, im kinda new on the vauxhall scene, i've just bought a vauxhall corsa b 1.2 16v, and im wanting to tune it, im looking at swopping the engine for the 1400 16v, but want to know if the 1400 engine parts are interchangable with the 1600 ( kinda like the zetec engines), i wud put a 1600 or 2.0 in the car but thanks to 6 points costs a little to much on the insurance,
any input would be hugely appreciated

cheers james

to be honest mate youd proberly be cheaper just buying the 1.4 and using that rather than trying to insure a engine swapped 1.2, also if you fit the 1.4 and fit 1.6 parts, if they do fit, then your insurance is going to go higher again.

HELLO M8 !! iv just got the same car and its all new to me ' if you here anything good ''about mods or performance please let me know ' and ill let you know about anything worthwhile i get !!!!! thanks in advance

Dude, check the date on the first post in this thread, it's two years old and it was his first post, he's not been back since.

Lol, he might well do, depends on how often he checks his emails. you've got some big plans for your little corsa then, you'll have to keep us upto date with a WIP thread on it.