Corsa engine styling

sean springett

Wrench Pro
Car
Corsa D SXi, 16v
hello, I got a corsa sxi limited edition, and just wondering where I can except from ebay:mad: find parts to style my engine, for example how to give it a chrome look or colouring, ave done what ave had to do on the out side and added as much BHP to my engine as i could without blowing it up. this is my next step. has anyone got tips. even ones i can do my self.

P.S. I have already seen some engines in torques styling section, some classy engines there.:)

The obvious first things are silicone hoses and leads. Engine rocker covers can be removed and painted. Be careful though as this gets hot and most paints and lacquers will discolour.

depends if its the metal rocke rcover then use high temp paint. if its plastic normal paint will normally do but the lacquer will turn yellow - as i found out

Depending on what colour you want your rocker cover,you could get a nice ARDEN BLUE one from CourtenaySport.Glenn Yale does a lot of stuff in stainless steel for Corsa's,give him a look.Sparco,Courtenays and RooseMotorsport do hose kits in various colours for most engines in the corsa range.

hth.