Corsa C

Nice motor mate. Whats the plans for the new car then?

Lol im actually a Girl, im not too sure but im planning a remap and cleaning of the intercooler

then i'll just do alloys. tints, and delocking on the exterior

interior im not too sure yet what i want to do but i don't want to spend as much as i did on the corsa above.

Lol im actually a Girl, im not too sure but im planning a remap and cleaning of the intercooler

then i'll just do alloys. tints, and delocking on the exterior

interior im not too sure yet what i want to do but i don't want to spend as much as i did on the corsa above.

I knew you was a girl. ;) Well Lady. :D I call everyone mate.
Sounds good. You gonna lower it too?

I said "Cheers mate" to a bus driver once and then realised it was a manly looking woman.

I was ready to turn bright red from the horror of it all until she replied "Sound youth" in a gruff, 80 fags a day, voice.

Nice corsa though. Good to see one that doesn't have a ridiculous bodykit on. Pity it's smashed :(

Huh? That bodykit looks pretty rediculous to me! Looks to be very well done and in good condition but not my taste at all. Shame about the smash though, gutting to have all your time and effort undone like that.

The side skirts are a bit iffy but the front and back bumpers are clean enough.

I hate those big cow catcher bumpers I've seen a lot of corsas with, and rear bumpers all cut to hell to accomodate 4 8" tailpipes!

That's what I meant by ridiculous.

Thanks for posting the pic Ashleymac and I hope you get it all sorted. Keep posting up pics as you get things done to it.:)