corsa b prowler body kit help

azzy

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 620ti
hi i have got a wide arch kit but not the car. i got 8 peieces with the body kit something dont look right or missing. and if i put 17inch 4x100 wat wheel spaces will i need and how much lowered to suit the car thanks

hi i have got a wide arch kit but not the car. i got 8 peieces with the body kit something dont look right or missing. and if i put 17inch 4x100 wat wheel spaces will i need and how much lowered to suit the car thanks

8 piecews sounds right to me??? 4 wheel arches 2 sideskirts and 2 bumpers!

i know it sounds right but have a look at one on google and check the front doors the is a shape of kit there i dont have that. do i need one. i dont have pics

hi i dont have the corsa b yet. but the wheels gona be 17inch 4x100 and i dont have wheel spaces. can u tell me with out looking at it wat i need thanks?

nope
the 4x100 means nothing as its the PCD for the bolts.
you will need to know the width or the wheels along with the ET to work out how far they will stick out. then work out how much wider the bodykit is and add on

i know it sounds right but have a look at one on google and check the front doors the is a shape of kit there i dont have that. do i need one. i dont have pics

Here you go one side and rear bumper all markes , then the same for the oposite side and front bumper = 8 pieces

corsa_prowler1.jpg