Corsa 1.2

My beast :D

mine1.jpg

mine3.jpg

mine2.jpg

mine4.jpg

ohh my god what an essex boys car :lol:

not to my taste mate but each to their own

have the rear wheels been spaced ? they look out from the arch in the 3rd pic but level in the 1st

nice colour :)

Defo needs lowering, looks way too high on those wheels, needs proper slamming

have you thought about taking the griffin off the front n replacing it with........ i dunno...... maybes a black badge with the irmscher 'i' in silver or sommet?

Im planning on lowering it 40mm becoz its only got 15" alloys. yeh it is an essex boys car and that why i like it lol.

ohh my god what an essex boys car :lol:

not to my taste mate but each to their own

have the rear wheels been spaced ? they look out from the arch in the 3rd pic but level in the 1st

I couldnt have written that post better myself, you took the words from my fingers!!

3 things i reckon you should do . 1. lower it 2. spray the spoiler the same colour 3. get rid of the vauxhall badge cut the centre bar out completely. if you want i can show you what it would look like with all that done bar the colour coded spoiler.
i will do it and post the pics up in a mo

Nice colour but not keen on the black strip and rear lights they dont suit the car colour should have got the newer shape corsa wheels on the 15s they look ace and get the gsi kit.