Cool cars in your family

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What cool cars are there in your family?

Are you the only one in your family who appreciates a good car or do some of your relatives rides make you a little envious?

My Dad!! he has a really nice BRG Jaguar S Type R, 9k miles from new and it flies, suffice to say, i'm slightly jealous :lol:

Getting my missus a Fiat 500 soon, other than that, my bro drives a **cough** Rover, fitted with tow bar :amazed:

my mum has the black focus st, and my step dad drives a 318 bmw.
My bro drives a cavelier :/ and the other bro drives a 306.
Nothin amazing lol.

Uncle has a Aston Martin Vantage that I think I've posted on here before...

Me Dad's getting a SL350 come March time, but I guess that doesnt count as its not here yet.

Other than that, my Golf and the soon-to-be-gone ML320.

Nothing special here. Wife has a 1.9D (notice the absence of a 'T').

My dad drives a really exciting 1.6 Astra (EIGHT VALVE - special slow 74bhp edition);

Father in law 3.0 24v V6 Toyota Camry - this is pleasant to drive.

Bro in law 520d

Sister Corsa 1.2 (special limited edition with no equipment whatsoever).

My brother always has really nice cars - he had a nice scooby but sold that and now dries a sweet Golf.. always spends a lot on mods and my mum takes the mick saying we always have to have matching dump valves.

Mum always used to have nice motors - porsche 911 - old jags etc but then she went boring and had a couple of mgf's YUK! and now even worse a Vitara - even yuckier :embarrest:

For some reason my family has a thing about Fords! I'm the only one with enough sense to buy something Jap! So to answer the question... no, the only cool car in my entire family is mine!

my bro in law last 3 cars where pretty good a mini cooper at 21-23, a civic type-r 23-25 and current car a nissan murano (being repaired) courtesy car chrysler sebring
my uncle has a audi q7 4.2 tdi s-line was well impressed with the power for such a heavy car i had to get into 3rd to start pulling away from him :confused:

mmm wife has a golf
my parents 1.6 ashtray
her parents 1.2 corsa
my sister 1.0 polo off the road as shes not got her license yet
her bro bmw maxi.
so no cool cars in this family

Original 53' Beamer bought it for not very much back in the day for a family saloon and sold it for 28k after a classic car refurb.

Uncles a top end car dealer so get to have goes in the R8's and 360's :D

Only get to drive them on the private grounds, and would have balls removed if there was a stone chip :D

edit: wasnt a 53' oops was 60's something but rare.

Last edited:
The only other member of my family to have an interet in cars is one of my three brother-in-laws, he's a Land Rover nut and has a new lwb model, full leather etc. Before that he had the V8 Jubilee edition and also has a '49 series 1 in his garage. Previous cars were a couple of Chimeras and I have vivid memories of his first car when I was knee high and that was a MK1 Cortina GT, sweet motor!

My uncle has an old Volvo Amazon and a lot of cool bikes including a custom built chopper and a 2.2 litre Honda cruiser. I think he has 6 or 7 bikes now plus he just gave his son a bike last summer (honda dirt bike), The amazon and a F-150

Another uncle of mine has a 1972 Dodge Challenger and his son drives a RX7, Lada sport on 31" tires, alcohol injection and soon to come a Skyline motor and a few other cars.

A few people on lightly raised 4x4's but nothing much... Other than that not much

Mine!:bigsmile:

My Dads,
Rover P5B coupe (with slightly less than standard V8)
Rover P4
Moggie Traveller

My step sisters, husbands Hi-lift Toyota Hilux.