clio 197...........

clio197MJB

Tuner
Car
RS Clio 197 2.0
can any1 help me with this 1...............im wanting to get my 197 to sound more racey. agen ive had a look underneath and the back box is huge (one of those flat but really big surface area) and two tailpipes out of it..........if i were to remove this from the the mid box back could i get away with a single back box?

I would really get the exhaust made.A mate of mine has got a mx-5 and he took it to an exhaust place they put a backbox on sideways with a exhaust pipe on either side with tail ends wielded on which looked good and sound is like a deep rumble not to loud.

Hello and welcome, you have great taste in cars. If I were you I would get a decent full sports exhaust and this should also give a bit more power as well as a great sound. Induction kits also sound great but it probably won't do much for power.

if you have spent out alot on the car then i suggest you spend a some of money by getting it done proffessionaly what ever happens, because you dont want to ruin anything as you must of paid out abit for a 197. lucky you lol got any pics?

sorry for the late replies guys. thanks a lot for all your replies. i cant post pics until ive dun ten posts or something. ill take sum tho........ready n w8in. haha. i think i will get it professionally done, i think itll be worth it in the end!