Climb Dance Must See

Ken Block is a p*ss poor driver compared to the old skool class. Who CAN'T drift round a cone in 30 takes. He crashes nearly every time he enters and actual rally lol.

Saw the bug splat on the bumper cam!

Ken Block is a p*ss poor driver compared to the old skool class. Who CAN'T drift round a cone in 30 takes. He crashes nearly every time he enters and actual rally lol.

Saw the bug splat on the bumper cam!

I do think he could do better with a 1000 practice runs, 75 different cameras, 200 different camera angles and 2,500 cuts to the footage:lol:

I didn't know they were filming me when I drove then. :D

Erm, I don't rate Mr Block :embarrest:

Seb Low is the greatest ''car'' driver in the world at the moment. No one even comes close. And if they did, then they would be world champions.

*I exclude all F1 drivers when I say car because we hardly ever see them in action out of a F1 car (even tho them German pair (shumi and Vetetl) have just won the countries driver of champions.

Very cool film, another good one if you can find it is Walter Rohrl, Race For The Clouds, it's a lot like Climb Dance but with a fire breathing Audi Quattro. Sadly the full 15 min film got pulled of YouTube.

Have seen a short film of Walter on YouTube somewhere Loz in a Le Mans type Porsche bad boy! That man too has no fear :amuse:

Pikes Peak. You get one practice run on each of three sections then one actual timed run, so no time for any retakes or change of camera. Set them up and hope for the best. However, the Climb Dance does feature two drivers; Robby Unser and the incomparable Ari Vatanen.

My favorite driving movie! Really! I got it on my bookmark bar.
Mates, do your self a favour and look for other footages of Ari Vatanen's driving!
Any of them could be promotion for relly sport.
I don't have any heroes about anything. I'm to selfconcentrated... :lol: ....but Ari is close to that status.

EDIT:
Yes, T9 and Loz!
Walther Rohrl is at least in same category! If I'm not wrong Walther works like Porsche consultant after leaving relly. Seen nice videos on Nordschleife.

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back