Cleaned the RS4 - Few evening shots :)

RobBentley

The Torque Meister
Car
Audi RS6 C6 Saloon
Got a little bored after cleaning the car, decided to try some low-light shots. Figured I'd share them with fellow petrol heads :)

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, lovely shots. I particularly like the interior shots.

Can I use them around the main site? (Pretty please!)

Same sort of tone, although slightly "smoother" sounding for want of a better description. Louder, but not hugely - but its only been on 20 miles. Like the Milltek that went on my mates Golf GTi, it'll take a few hundred miles to burn off all the crap and come good. I'll report back in about a week!

Cheers all.

I'm taking the car up to Viezu in Bromsgrove on 9th October to see how much power its actually producing. It's meaningless number to be fair, as whatever it produces it goes like a bat out of hell, but I'm just curious.

Everyone knows as an after effect of FSi injection, the 4.2 V8 FSi engine never quite reaches the 414bhp stock that Audi quote thanks to carbon build up, but Milltek claim 20bhp from their cat-back and Celtic are confident in 30-35bhp gains from the remap over whatever the car had to start with.

I'm guessing around 410-440bhp to be honest.

A lot of these engines roll between 370-390 stock

380 + 35 + 20 = 435bhp

As long as I hit the 400bhp mark, that'll be good enough for me tbh.

God knows, I believe there was actually a legal case ages back - but its commonly known they don't produce the figures Audi claim. They *might* for about the first few thousand miles before the carbon arrives... god knows.

Viezu rolled an R8 recently which produced a 'poor' 365bhp stock. That said, the R8 isn't a slow car - the wide power band makes this engine fly as apposed to ultimate peak power.

That said, Viezu lifted the R8 to 406bhp through software - combined with 15-20bhp from an exhaust I would be looking at ~ 426bhp under that theory.

I'm convinced mine is a 'strong' engine though. It feels loads more than 35bhp more powerful than my remapped R36 was.. and the R36 and RS4 weight pretty much the same. It also lives on V-Power and makes daily visits to 8500rpm =D