Classic car or brand new car?

Can I choose newish? I'd never buy a new car but will usually buy something around 3-5 years old. My current car is an A3 which we've had for a few years now.

a duplicate thread methinks where this has been done to death (sorry)
Put simply if you but right a classic can cost nothing and will appreciate though probably not much as a daily doing say 12-15k miles a year
but a classic will never drive like a new car -= you cant beat technology

Always bought 12 months old second hand until 3 years ago and bought my wife a brand new car and last year for myself a brand new one .Cant beat that new smell and new leather feel.

Which would you prefer more? an old classic drive or a branded new car?
Which of these do you use and what is its make?
Hi and welcome, and with a question to end all questions.... Both of course! Why? Because you have the best of everything.

I love my new cars because they are easy on the pocket, and reliable, comfortable in every way. But if I could afford it, I'd have a restored Honda S800, this was the first car I ever owned, and I'd give up an awful lot to have another but at around 30000 pounds, that is unlikely to happen... But it was truly something of a dream car, 1969 mine was and they were way ahead of the competition in terms of engineering, they were fun to drive, exciting even, but they were fickle, required lots of attention and input... But when your young you don't mind spending all night sorting out the four carburettors so you can take your girl out the next day..... Oh Halcyon Days where art thou now......

I think you understand?

In both the cases it's a win win. One saves you quite a few bucks & the other gives the premium feel of the brand new car.