Citroen c2 VTS tuning problems

Silver777

Car
Citroen c2 vts 2006
Hi there. I have a Citroen c2 vts. I modified the exhaust and branch and also decat the car. I lost a lot of power. What size exhaust should I use. I had a 50mm on and also a 57mm. I seem not to have back pressure. Can someone help please.

Have you done anything to the intake side of the engine? What engine size is it?

The Decat may be affecting the fuelling, try it with the sports exhaust and the cat back in.

Thanks Bud.
It is a 1600 VTS and I already decat it. I put on a sport exhaust 57mm and a 50mm but both dropped my power. I have a Viper branch on it aswell.

Interesting. Try replacing the air box and see if that gives you back your power. You might be suffering from lean running - too much air and not enough fuel. A garage can confirm this, you may need to uprate the fuel injectors.

The other thing to check is that the car will run without a cat. Some cars take readings behind the cat and adjust the engine so if the cat is not there it assumes the engine is being really polluting.;)

silver have you heard ofpower box?it can take your 1.6 vts from stock 94kw / 143nm at 5.8 litres/100km to 101kw / 154nm at 5 litres/100km.where in south africa are you?