Chrysler 300C split hood =)

pickuptrck

Car
Chrysler 300c 5.7L
Hello all,

I will post some pics of my ride soon. As of now, I'm here to find information on how to split my bonnet, or find a sponsor who needs some advertising on a VERY stand-outish Chrysler 300C.

Hello buddy Welcome to Torque Cars.
You'll need 10 posts under your belt before you can upload picture mate. Have a look round the forum's and get posting buddy.

Alright mate. Hurry up and post 6 more times, I wanna see this ride!

Welcome to the forum! What other mods have been done to the 300C?

I purchased 2 sets of airbags - one that will slide right on top of a standard strut (which my car is of course the only model it wouldn't fit due to the AWD system) and a 600PSI hopping bag setup for any future ideas I have. It's a full FBSS setup & converting it to nitrogen would be the only thing holding it from being a hopping kit.

I have 2 extra sets of lambo door hinges if anyone knows a shop with enough drive, I want to have them installed reversed so the doors suicide out and them lambo back toward the rear of the car. No UK shop has had the guts yet to sponsor me on that one for labor-only. The shop would get their money through my cars' advertising. If nothing else I'll order a couple sets of standard suicide hinges and do that in my driveway.

I have quite a few a delaership licenses in the USA & shipped in large quantities of things-most are sold by now, but If anyone wants to arrange group purchases, I'm very well connected.

the 300 C looks a lot like a rolls royce.
but the good thing is the engine, it's the same as in the challenger.
so what's about a supercharger?

Nice ride. Welcome to TorqueCars, its good to have you along. Post up some pics on here in the gallery - you'll get a good amount of feedback and suggestions then.

I do want to remote turbo the car - that is, place the turbos where the rear set of mufflers are (ststurbo.com) and will place that mod lower on the list since it's not really big here yet & support might be hard to come by.

If anyone is confident enough to attempt a rear-facing; ie Reverse-suicide/lambo conversion , I already have the lambo hinges. I just need a sponsor/shop who has the cabaility to install them. If nothing else, standard suicid hinges are a weekend chore for me. No sweat.

All,

The split hood is complete, motorized and wireless. DO NOT buy the kit from Autoloc (the one designed for this purpose), 2 of the hinges (4) broke after a week of trials. I used a set of bootlid hinges from an estate - took an extra 2 weeks to cut out all the welded in parts and remodify - bondo and paint for the hood have to be redone now, AGAIN! But I have a better and stronger product.

I'll upload the pictures tonight, but if they don't show up on the photobucket account, check tomorrow. I still REALYL REALLY REALLY want to do a remote turbo setup. I'd need someone with stainless steel pipe & a decent quailty pipe bender - I can do the rest =)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back