chrysler 300 suspension

peggy1

Car
chrysler 300c hemi
Hi everyone, Does anyone have any suggestions to improve the rubbish suspension of a chrysler 300c estate. I know they are prone to front suspension failure and I have already spent £700 on repairs. The car has only done 28,000. With the state of London roads it wont be long before it'll need doing again. cheers Dan

^^^ Thanks for the useful post mate. Tein are very well regarded as well so that's a good shout.

No Problem:). I have similar issues since my car (A VXR8) has limited suspension options on offer here so 1 have looked over the pond at what's available over there for for The US equiv (a Pontaic G8). TEIN are in the Top 4 Off the self suppliers.
Engine options for 5.7L LS1 engine are Huge!.
Expect to add 33% or so for shiping and Inport tax though.

Last edited:
if you're importing stuff from the states contact the supplier and get it shipped as a repaired part, you don't have to pay import duty if it's a used part been sent away for repair. a friend of mine does this as it saves him a fair bit.

if you're importing stuff from the states contact the supplier and get it shipped as a repaired part, you don't have to pay import duty if it's a used part been sent away for repair. a friend of mine does this as it saves him a fair bit.

Thanks for the heads up Olley ;)

This is fine until Customs and Excise GB asks you for shipping details of the damaged part that you sent away for repair. It's very improbable that this will happen, of course, but if it does you could be seen to be committing an offence against the crown. C&E is still technically HM Customs & Excise and as such you could find the penalties far more serious that you might otherwise expect.

This is fine until Customs and Excise GB asks you for shipping details of the damaged part that you sent away for repair. It's very improbable that this will happen, of course, but if it does you could be seen to be committing an offence against the crown. C&E is still technically HM Customs & Excise and as such you could find the penalties far more serious that you might otherwise expect.

A fair point HDi, which i do not discredit and should of mentioned in my original post. but as you say, improbable but a possibility none the less!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back