Christmas

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Wow hasn't the last 12 months flown by ? so once more it is time to wish all my friends on TC a wonderful happy and safe merry Christmas and hope that Santa fills your stocking with lots of go fast bits.:)

I also want to say a special thanks to Waynne who must spend countless hours keeping TC alive and thriving and am looking forward to what 2020 will bring.|B|B|B|B

Thanks buddy, it's been a long few months as far as this site goes.

I know I've been saying for ages to bear with me and soon your patience will be rewarded.

Hopefully TOMORROW we'll have the all new forum up and running (I'll be up at 3am kicking databases around and re configuring server stuff whilst everything is quiet - the site goes pretty dead on the 25th for some reason!)

And then kick off a load of new articles and flurry of activity in the new year.

All the best and thanks to everyone for the support and encouragement.

Welcoming everyone to the Revving 20's in just a few days time.

Please note that any new posts between now and tomorrow morning may go missing if it falls between my backup and restore, which takes a few hours to complete.

I get to "do" Christmas this year. Last year was kind of missed due to several days of labour then my boy arriving at 0016 on Christmas morning. Most of December, and January, is a blur :)

Merry Christmas, everyone :)

Hope the "wifelet" has fully recovered from the very long labor:eek: and enjoying this one with her 2 boys :)