Christmas presents

davalav

Pro Tuner
Car
Mini Cooper S R56
We have already had a thread about us lot treating our cars to some goodies.

But what about us? What are we all hoping to unwrap on Christmas day?

Hopefully Mum can manage to get me Hitman: Absulution on PC and maybe a detailing kit from Auto Glym.

Myself and the good lady have requested US dollars so we have some more spending money for our holiday in May. As long as the kids are happy all I wish is for a family get together and away from work.

id happily be glad to see socks as most of mine have holes and i never seem to remember when i go shopping.
I no the mrs has got me a car jack and axel stands so hopefully i get money so i can start to build up a tool collection

I keep getting the; "What do you give a man who has got everything" routine from everybody :lol: I usually do OK though without making any direct requests, and to this day I have never had any cause for a moan or a sigh when the present has been opened :)

Hopefully Mum can manage to get me Hitman: Absulution

if she cant GAME are apparently selling Steam vouchers now so you could download it off there.
not really taken by it as its too easy just to blast your way through the levels rather than use stealth.

wifes got me a few things for the PC as its getting a bit slower now so could do with an update RAM and SSD

if she cant GAME are apparently selling Steam vouchers now so you could download it off there.
not really taken by it as its too easy just to blast your way through the levels rather than use stealth.

wifes got me a few things for the PC as its getting a bit slower now so could do with an update RAM and SSD

Oh really? Thats awesome! Make life much easier... It was either GAME or STEAM. Your not the only one to say that, but in all Hitman Games you can choose both takes on the missions ahead. Stealth or go nuts with an AK47. Every time I chose stealth, thanks for the heads up though! Downloading FarCry 3 as we speak.... :D