Christmas cheer

HDi fun

TC ModFather
Car
Passat 2.0 TDi
Just a quickie to all here (and other passers-by, visitors, well, anyone really) to wish you and yours all the very best of seasonal greetings and general good cheer.

Kindest and best regards to all,

Paul & the rest of the HDi household.

And the Christmas cheer is returned right back at you Paul and to everyone else reading this!

Best wishes

Os and her indoors

Merry Christmas to all on the forum. and passers by... join up and it'll include you too! :p tee hee.

everyone get everything on their wish list?

Merry Christmas to all on the forum. and passers by... join up and it'll include you too! :p tee hee.

everyone get everything on their wish list?

Well, the Maserati didn't come good, nor did the 535d Touring. So it's the socks again :)

I've been on kitchen duty today and I'm off duty now. So the family can sort out the washing up, tidying up :)

i didn't want much... just a gearbox... but dad said it wouldn't of fitted under the tree... hahaha

always best to delegate when it comes to washing up duties! :p

i didn't want much... just a gearbox... but dad said it wouldn't of fitted under the tree... hahaha

always best to delegate when it comes to washing up duties! :p

Or the military style planning of a 12 place setting dishwasher, can make life a lot easier for those who suffer from dish pan hands! Bless her ;):lol: