Chinese Made Cars

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
Would you buy a Chinese manufactured car (not from an international brand but from an actual Chinese automaker) like Geely etc...

imo i wouldnt, i just dont trust in the quality of build and reliability.

I would want to live, so no.

LOL Funny you should say so :lol: we get a lot of chinese cars these days in my country and there is a rumor that they catch fire if you wash the Motor with water !

Never seen it myslef but its a big rumor

Although the japanese were a joke less than 30 years ago to the rest of the world, china will grow larger :D

yes, i mean no, lol

i saw a chink car 1 day being put true its saftey
at thirty mph into a wall, its almost certain death
the CTD had to be cut out of the car, and even at that, it was in pieces

i'd go for a test drive of the Brilliance BC3 coupe.
i like the looks of that car, so wanna see which are it's soft points and see what can be done to it if i could.
it can go from 0-60 mph in 9 seconds, bad.

most of the police cars here are chinese, they seem pretty good as are the motorcycles, Copies of everything else. more or less everything is made in China anyway

My nieghbour has a Mahindra (Indian ) as soon as the short warranty ran out the thing was forever in the garage, But hey a range rover or freelander is no different, Once the warranty is up the main dealers wont touch them

whether they are allowed or not doesnt really matter, they can still be crap. have seen a couple in Vietnam and seems that rust is an issue on them, also diesels engines are push out plumes of smoke - maybe these are just knackered or maybe they come like it from the factory. in any cae i wouldnt be buying one.