Chevrolet Matiz 2007

Hi everyone.
I just bought a Chevrolet Matiz 2007 model. Full service done plus new brakes and pads and brand new clutch kit. The things is, while im driving, the car doesnt have power in acceleration, it brakes or slowing down while i am accelerating. Doesn't go over 40m/h and drink 80£ worth of petrol. Last week while driving on motorway the car was trebling and the steering wheel too. What might be the problem guys. Please if anyone has any idea please share.

Hello and welcome!

Trembling wheels, getting more pronounced at high speed, is sign of bad wheel alignment and/or suspension set up (though could be worse :eek:). But eliminate the easiest and cheapest options first; get the tyres checked and wheels aligned at a mechanic that uses the Hunter system.

Losing power I cant help with. That could be sooooo many issues. Did you by this car from a reputable dealership? If so I'd go back to them and ask them to fix the problems.

Hello and welcome!

Trembling wheels, getting more pronounced at high speed, is sign of bad wheel alignment and/or suspension set up (though could be worse :eek:). But eliminate the easiest and cheapest options first; get the tyres checked and wheels aligned at a mechanic that uses the Hunter system.

Losing power I cant help with. That could be sooooo many issues. Did you by this car from a reputable dealership? If so I'd go back to them and ask them to fix the problems.

Thanks for advice .I have bought the car from AA plus all benefits along. That is why i boight it, very low mileage, breakdown coverage, 1 year warranty. Cant get rid of it, otherwise im gonna have to pay half of the price of the car because breach of contract . They told me to get it diagnosed and send the file to them in order to fix any problems. I appreciate for your reply.

They said they are a broker only but they can get in touch with the dealer to check the car again and fix it if need it. Probably if i have this warranty still im gonna have to wait till the car makes any serious problems and call them to come and fetch their car. That might be the only way to make them get the car and fix it.

That sounds like they are trying to get away with not doing anything. There's a problem, they should take the car back and fix the problems.

Yes That's what i think too. Seems like nobody is trying to help me get this car fixed or get rid of it. Ill be on this site to get help from you in order to keep this car running at least for a couple of years.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back