Cheryl_88's Corsa with NEONS ALL AGLOWIN!

cheryl-neons.jpg

every1 is entitled to their own opionion, cos its me whos driving it, so really it doesnt matta what any1 thinks, shes my baby! but thanks for all the positive comments!!

cheryl_88 said:
every1 is entitled to their own opionion, cos its me whos driving it, so really it doesnt matta what any1 thinks, shes my baby! but thanks for all the positive comments!!

Thats the point of modding - we do it for ourselves and to reflect our personal taste :) .

cheryl_88 said:
theres my baby! opinions?

So now that i've finally found your ride, here's my imput. Wow. It's really nice Cheryl. You do the work yourself or did you send it out to get it lookin like that?

Sweet, she looks nice. There's a tone of corsas on the road but that one would really stand up.

How much did it cost you? Time and money wise.

too much money, but not much time, brought her standrad bout 6 munfs ago when i passed my test!
money wise its cost me in total, about £5000 but thats including the £1500 worth of sound system, so not that bad really, n thats not includin the price i payed for the car to start with either!!

absolutely gorgeous, i'd definately drive it, even with the pink...

i love corsas and what you've done is impressive, maybe i can take a leaf out your book and follow in yer footsteps lol

where did you get it sprayed?