Cheap Trackday insurance cover

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
On a track day you will find that your car insurance ceases to cover you.

You also carry additional liabilites to the owners of the track for damage done, recovery/cleanup costs, and presumably for injury and or damage to other cars (if negligent) although most sign a disclaimer and accept responsibilty for all damage to thier own car.:confused:

This is where bespoke track day cover comes in.

What insurers do you use and what sort of cover do you get?

Has anyone found an annual policy or a track day friendly regular car insurer.

Im with Greenlight who i have my policy with all mods covered. No agreed value but i dont really care about that at mo. For £50 they will give you a trackday cover for any uk based tracks. Think it only covers you for third part and for rolling shell. But hey least its something.

When we go to Germany or when friends hit spar we use morris's competition services. Well i think that what they are called. not cheap average day at nuburg costs about £250.

trackcover.co.uk do single day policies, week long policies etc, they cover absolutely EVERYTHING from your car to damage to 3rd parties,track, personal injury etc etc and think its about £20 a day! bloody good vfm if you ask me, thats certainly who il be using!

trackcover.co.uk do single day policies, week long policies etc, they cover absolutely EVERYTHING from your car to damage to 3rd parties,track, personal injury etc etc and think its about £20 a day! bloody good vfm if you ask me, thats certainly who il be using!

Nice one buddy I shall have to look into that for next year.....:D:D:D

That's really good, whats the excess like? I might take that out instead of using mine (it come free with the policy so I'm not losing anything).

be careful with that, make sure you are only covered by the one insurer on the track if one finds out about the other then they will both refuse to pay out.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back