Cheap Tools! Or are they??

bigbadjoe

Pro Tuner
Car
Evo 8 @ 400bhp
I have just bought a mixed lot of ''used spanners'' on an auction site.

I found them, and no one had bid. On closer inspection, I found that the two adjustables (6" and 12") were bahco! Reading the description, it said it was all bahco!

There is two adjustables, two sets of grips, 8 closed loop metric spaners. 15 open loop imperial and 15 open loop metric.

If they are all bacho, then they are worth a fortune. The picture didn't do it any justice.

I waited untill 12 seconds left and placed a bid of £32. Got them for £9.99!!

Can't wait for them to arrive to see what I have actually bought. Worst case is I will have two adjustable Bahco's for £18 (£8 delivery) and a load of wrecking spanners.

Best case, I have got a nice full set of bahco tools for pennies!!! :D

After looking into the sellers buys and sells, it apperes that it is a woman, and she has no idea as to what she is selling. As she called the listing ''used spanners''

Boom boom. Will inform you guys once they arrive.

Sounds like a widow selling husband's workshop stuff. At £18 all in you can't lose.

Spanners are always useful and can't have too many of them, especially certain sizes. I find I can never find a 10mm or 1/2" spanner/socket so I will be buying a few more.

Other tools I have a few of are tape measures (around 6) and hammers (lots) as they are never around when you want one :)

Wow you lucky, if I don't spend decent money on spanners, they brake, and then there's people like you...LOL.

Will do.

After doing some stalking, I have noticed that ''she'' had been buying high heel shoes, dress tops, womens t shirts and the like. Chances are she has no idea what they are, and the fact that there was no mention of bahco in the tital and only once mentioned in the description means she does not know the price.

They should be here by Friday/Sat. I feel like a kid looking at the tree at christmas! :D

Newly divorced woman getting shut of her ex's "crap" possibly? See if she's selling a Porsche for a quid.

Ai, or any watches or power tools.

''I have got a Breitling, don't think thats worth anything, and a makita drill, looks old. You can have em for a tenner''

We can all dream!! :D