Cheap Nitrous kit

Whereabout are you in the UK? A mate is selling a WON kit with loads of new fittings and a progressive controller. £600 IIRC. Not cheap (I would never buy a cheap Nitrous setup anyway and Wizards are one of if not the best) but an absolute bargain!

Still looking for cheap nos? if so my mate has a full wizards of nos kit for sale, its a full kit with 100bhp jets, 2 large bottles, one of which is full! all conections and fitting instructions, although i would advise getting it fitted by somebody who knows what they are doing, it was a complete nightmare to fit! let me know if ur interested, thanx

I agree totally with scotty boi, make sure that you find someone who can fit that kit properly with no shortcuts taken! otherwise you will have a lot of fun alright; but it will be very short along with the life of your engine! :(

Au Contrare, the singlepoint fitting is incredibly simple. Any monkey with a spanner can do it. No idea why you struggled? Direct port?

You just have to make sure your AFR is acceptable by using the correct jets (eg 100bhp N20 jet with a 50bhp fuel jet), not using a bigger shot that your engine can handle and I'd recommend using a grade colder of plug than you are already using. I'd also suggest fitting a decent wideband lambda and gauge to keep an eye on AFR.

Scotty, have you any more details of the kit and pictures as I'm interested also. No controller? A price? Location?

Last edited:
Well I know of two poor chaps, Celica and a Jag 4.2 who wished they hadn't! Probably wished now that they had a little more experience with a spanner first eh, lol.
Let us know how you get on with the Nos, I bet it will be such a buzz when you hit the button! :bigsmile:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back