Charon from LA

AeroCharon

Wrench Pro
Car
Honda Civic
Hi, my name's Charon and I'm from LA. I drive a Honda Civic that has had some very light mods done but hopefully I'll get some more ideas on these forums (and then some more money to go through with it LOL) I'm pretty new to customization so hopefully I'll learn a lot. Looking forward to it!

hello Charon. Welcome, glad to have another tuner here. talking of tuning ideas is what we are here for, lol.
so please tell us what your mods are. maybe pics if you want to? If the car get's famous sponsors will appear and this is where money come from. hope to hear from you

Thanks, guys! I'm really just starting out so nowhere near sponsorship level. Basically, I started out without getting too flashy by installing some Evolution rotors and a Catback muffler exhaust system with silencer. I'm not quite sure whether to go for engine work or lights next.

well maybe you can start doing it yourself by asking us here, someone of us has already done that or similar. we would be glad to help and it's all about DIY. I am glad for the enthusiasm you have

Thanks! Sometimes, I recognize my ideas surpass my skill level but I try to keep it DIY and learn as much as possible. Thanks for the encouragement!

well, tell us about your car.
what year is it, what body type, what engine, etc... after 10 posts you can posts pics of it, which i would like to see. I own an opel corsa b, 1998 model, 1.4l 16v, similar to honda civic, lightweight. but am looking up to trade it, probably will remain to opels.

Rad! I'd love to see pics too! I was lucky enough to get my hands on a used 2002 Si model. Like I said, the mods are pretty light (a.k.a. I'm still using the 2-liter i-VTEC engine). A friend of mine gave me a discount on my Magnaflow Street Series Catback exhaust system - otherwise, it wouldn't really be where I would have started. I got stainless steel. I also put in some new brake rotors. Frankly, the car looks like crap so even though it needs a ton of performance work, I might go for paint next. It looks like it went through a lot before it got to me!

well that's all fine, pain't is what matters, personally wouldn't care much but it is important. body is coupe, 4 door or hatch? it probably should have around 220 or something HP at the moment i think. FWD. Well talking about me I am looking up at an opel calibra 2.5 4x4. wish me luck.

2-door coupe - I would have taken any option I could get but 2-door coupe was the one I really wanted so I lucked out. Not quite 220 (I'm actually closer to 200hp at the moment). I've seen lots of photos of Opel Calibras but have yet to see one in person! How have you customized your car so far?

my actual opel corsa has only lowered front suspension. does corner well altho being low is an issue here sometime. does 10 seconds to 100kmh, or 62 mph, which is promising. but since it will be gone don`t plan much on it. there are few calibra been looking but also other cars can come. wished could take mz bosses subaru legacy 3rd gen.
2 door coupes look nice. honda is famous for putting motorbike technology into cars.

It's not much to look at but here's the Wrangler. The Civic's just too embarrassing to share until I can get it painted. How about you? Can I see pics of your Opel Corsa?

Attachments

• charons-jeep-wrangler.jpg
    charons-jeep-wrangler.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
the jeep looks cool. I would nothing change on it, the faded paint is awesome. looks like a true off orader. don't be ashamed to show the civic our cars ain't better either. I would love seeing them. my dad recently wants to open a farm, so he might get a pickup, so we will see. this is mz opel corsa

Attachments

• 12910157_10153541496367253_133387772_n.jpg
    12910157_10153541496367253_133387772_n.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 12910827_10153541496547253_1142717367_n.jpg
    12910827_10153541496547253_1142717367_n.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 12935162_10153541495942253_1268921585_n.jpg
    12935162_10153541495942253_1268921585_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
Wow, I really like your Opel Corza! Looks like it's a lot of fun as a tuner car! Yeah, we don't really do anything with the Wrangler - it's just fun as is!

nah, it is a small car, with only 90hp, but the engine is promising. it has a 1.4l 16v engine, n-a. does 10 seconds to 100kmh, which can be improved, does corner well too. it's good for in town but not enough for the summer car meetings. there are the wild beasts.

Hi, Tonytoni! Still haven't made it over to Vegas yet but I was just saying it's about time we head over there for a weekend. Desert driving and then the Vegas Strip - sounds like a good time!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back