Charade owners say hello here.

High all. I'm Scott from Forster Australia. Just bought a 95 charade Toscana 1.3L. Interested in finding a few tips to get the little rade' humming.

Hey, im Sutto,

I own a Daihatsu Charade F2, I have owned 2 other charades before this, a G202 1.0L with a 1.3L conversion and a G200 1.3L, I spend most of my time moderating on Daiforum.net. But found this site and and have come looking for infomation on building a turbo kit for my F2 :D Nice to meet you all

High all. I'm Scott from Forster Australia. Just bought a 95 charade Toscana 1.3L. Interested in finding a few tips to get the little rade' humming.

Greetings to you both and Welcome to TorqueCars! :)

Hi guys, I accidentally stumbled upon this forum while trying to find a way to increase the performance of my 1-liter carburetor type charade engine. Seems like I could learn a lot from you guys. I'm from somewhere in the Philippines.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Hi guys, I accidentally stumbled upon this forum while trying to find a way to increase the performance of my 1-liter carburetor type charade engine. Seems like I could learn a lot from you guys. I'm from somewhere in the Philippines.

hello guys.. I'm also from the Philippines and I have one of the more common Daihatsu Charade engines. CB23 - 993cc. I've heard about some guys having a turbo project but have only affirmed that news when I stumbled upon this website.

Way to go! I hope to learn a few tricks on how to bring out more power to my engine. :)

i own 3 charades, well i own 2 and the Mrs has 1. 1st is a 1984 G11 CB23 carbied 3 cyl 993 5 spd, second is a 1991 G102 1.3 efi Auto( my play toy) and the Mrs has a 1996 G200 1.3 efi 5Spd.
plans are to supercharge my 102 starting with an AMR 500, small top mount intercooler, 50mm Applause TB, LS1 Coil packs and using a Link G4 Atom ecu(maybe)

i dont hv the two doors GTti but i do have own their engine two CB70 .. in the past 8 years ..

my first project car was a 1986 charade G11. the car was running on CB70 with methanol injection, hybrid turbo, no cut ECU on 20psi .. producing 190hp .. but the body cant handle much of it .. so sell it as a trackcar including my DIY carpc touchscreen as a head unit .

my current project is a 1994 charade g100 . used to run on CB70, high cam , hybrid turbo, custom top mount intercooler, no cut ecu on 12psi producing 140hp .. one day, the wastegate pin hit the radiator on a drag run and keboomm .. engine overheated. since GTti parts are hard to come by, i change the engine to a more relaxing 130hp HDE 1.6 auto ..

my mechanic has a 1994 charade aura g100 with Mitsubishi 4G63 turbo 4WD ! he won a drag race with a 800hp skyline ! :p:p .. to power to weight ratio is wayyyyyy outttt ..:amuse::amuse:

to onafella, i assume the club is the Pocket Rocket ?
Hi do you still have the engine, and want to sell it?

Hi I have an Innocenti Turbo de Toamso with a CB60 engine, ready to be upgraded got new forged pistons, Billet conrods, three cams to test, CB70 oil pump with oil Squirters, upgraded IHI RHB5 turbo from an Impresa and new pulleys converted from V belt to tooted. Can anyone suggest where I can find a fuel injection manifold for a 6V head?