changing wheel

Hey Dev.

When you say change your wheels, do you mean you fancy getting a set of shiny new alloys, or just changing a tyre?

In any event, you can just remove the old wheel and bolt the new one on, as long as you've bought the right fitment and offset of course, and your brakes and suspension are in good working order.

if its alloys your on about as long as you stay close to the original wheel size you should be ok without changing the suspension for example if youve got 14" steels on with standard profile tyres then youll get away with 15" on low profile. if your going huge eg 18"+ on a standard hatch chances are youll need to change suspension have arches rolled etc

thanks.. ninja..i mean to say getting a new alloys..well right now i have 15 inch.. if i get 17 inch then do i have to change anything else......

Hey Dev.

When you say change your wheels, do you mean you fancy getting a set of shiny new alloys, or just changing a tyre?

In any event, you can just remove the old wheel and bolt the new one on, as long as you've bought the right fitment and offset of course, and your brakes and suspension are in good working order.

thanks mr pgarner... well i have right now 15 inch and if i put 17 inch then, do i have to change other things as well huh...

if its alloys your on about as long as you stay close to the original wheel size you should be ok without changing the suspension for example if youve got 14" steels on with standard profile tyres then youll get away with 15" on low profile. if your going huge eg 18"+ on a standard hatch chances are youll need to change suspension have arches rolled etc

you should be alright as long as you go for the lower profiles
ie if your 15s are 195/60/15 then try and get 205/40/ 17 this would give you a 15mm larger diameter wheel

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back