Cars in our street

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
We live in the leafy western suburbs of Brisbane and have been seeing a number of cars drive past that get my interest.
BMWI8, Corvette,Camaro,Bently,along with a range of Beamers,Range Rovers ,MB's etc Makes us feel a bit like the poor relations :eek:

No cars of note near me. People just seem to but sensible cheap to run cars round here like A3 diesels! ;)

Mostly everyday stuff here to except for neighbor over the road with a 1955 Ford Prefect side valve and another neighbour with a Nissan 350Z which is painful for me for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

Nothing of real note here either, did see this at the church opposite me a couple of years ago for a wedding though :)

ferrari-limo.jpg

My neighbour recently bought a nismo juke it's OK something you don't see everyday, my neighbour the other side has a defender wich I like and fair play to him he takes it of road when he goes rabbiting,
The neighbour 2 doors down have a impretza for his Mrs he has a jag xf, 2 discoverys and a defender.
A bloke down the road has a 911 and a transporter.
Another one has a fully restored p5 v8 and another one sat on his drive deteriorateing away and a fully restored mini.
The previous owners of my house have a tt and a morris minor which he is restoring currently on his drive.
And finally the bloke at the end of my road has a cobra shelby/ac I'm not clued up enough to know the difference, range rover, his daughter has a convertible merc and his 19 year old son has a fiesta st