carbonator on an eaton m-60

MSJ

Car
80 mb 300 d
thank you all for being here in "cyberspace"

perhaps one day some of you will pass thru southern colorado, and we can share a bit of tire smoke......trade lies, or just have a cup of tea, who knows what tomorrow may bring.

i am a new member here in search of details...or "speriance", (experiance is defined as the ability to recognise a mistake as i make it again)

i noticed i have a bit of extra stuff taking up shelf space, so i decided to bolt some of it together, allow me to introduce the basic components, eaton m60 short snout off a buick i think,

5 speed geo metro, carbonated, oops, carbeurated, 3 cyl, now brace yourself, a whopping 1.0 litre.......yeah the charger is bigger than the geo head . . .

here at 5000' the initial goal is to make just enough boost to have it run as it would at sea level , , , ok, ok +5% or 10%, leave this "shelf engine" bone stock, bolt on the m-60. work out the bugs/details. then rebuild the current engine for boost, boost, to clutch max. maintaining grocery getter status, on pump gas.

fabricating the intake manifold / m-60 mount is underway, so my first question is, what sensors / controls / safety devices are needed?

the second question is, after that lengthy "say hello", which forum shall we continue this in?

and in closing, thanx for wasting your valuable time getting to know me, "i never thought i would want to be a member of any group that would have me."
hey!!! that samuel clements fella said something like that?

msj

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back