carbon fibre

thanks m8. yeah i can understand were your coming from but personaly i think it looks abit crap. just the bonnet say is corbon fibre and the rest of the car is a colour. thats what i think anyways.

thanks m8. yeah i can understand were your coming from but personaly i think it looks abit crap. just the bonnet say is corbon fibre and the rest of the car is a colour. thats what i think anyways.

i can understand what your saying i mean for me having a black car i could get away with it but lets say i had a red car it would have to be painted red cause i like my car to match and be even/equal all round if that makes sense

The Ferrari F40 had a carbon fibre body. And thin enough paint you can see the weave if you get close enough.

It all depends on what look you like, painting carbon fibre can be really stealth like as other people don't know you have. I personally plan to show off my carbon fibre. I think it shows other drivers that you're serious about tuning.

It all depends on what look you like, painting carbon fibre can be really stealth like as other people don't know you have. I personally plan to show off my carbon fibre. I think it shows other drivers that you're serious about tuning.

Or, that you are a poser with more money than sense :)

some people even paint their hoods black just to get that carbon fiber style, however, painting it it's not a problem because it's close to fiber glass, so i don't think it should cause any problems.

Painting a bonnet to look like carbon fibre is a huge no. It just makes the car look cheap and shows you haven't thought about losing weight. However, painting carbon fibre is very stealth and hides the fact that your car may have been tuned.