Carbon Fibre Wrap

aworsley4

Tuner
Car
VW Polo 1.0L
Just wanted to ask if anyone had any experience with 3M's Di Noc Carbon Fibre and its ease of use and quality. I was originally looking at a full respray but for the cost of the Di Noc and the aesthetic appeal im leaning more towards that.
Thanks

DI noc is the best carbon vinyl available that i know of.
but tbh i doubt a whole car wrapped in it would look that great.
Carbon is used for panels due to weight, wrapping your whole car in carbon effect vinyl is like shouting hey i wanted a veyron SS, but could only afford a 1l polo!

im in two minds, just do the bonnet and some smaller areas eg sills and a bit of interior. From what ive seen it is very good and reflects light as carbon fibre does so I might get a sample and give it a try.
Thanks

Not a bad place to start, but I personally would be a bit more ambitious, they do whole laminating and mold making kits with instructions as well quite cheaply, get an old bonnet from the scrappy and do it yourself, I'll admit it is very labour intensive and will take time but it is do-able and you will get much more satisfaction creating something yourself

Yeah might do the bonnet, sills and maybe the roof. That kits ok but if you shop around you can get it much cheaper. Ive managed to find it for £40 per m off the roll (genuine Di-noc). Except the guys run out so il start a post when the offers on again.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back