Carbon fibre looks best on what

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What would you say carbon fibre looks best on or does it look good whatever car it is on.

Personally I think carbon fibre is best looking on Jap cars. IMO it should be painted on other makes and models of car.

I'm not even that impressed with the look of the Pagani Zonda Carbon either. Was there ever a time when unpainted fibreglass was in vogue?:lol:

agree with c/b i dont really like the stuff sometimes it looks good have seen the insides of a late trans am done in it and looks good

but most cars looks bad
and to paint over it whats the point having it really unless you are racing

Not to be mean or anything, but the whole point of using carbon fiber is to make a car as light as possible and be very stiff. :blink1: Don't buy carbon fiber for its appearence, you're wasting your money.

Carbon fibre looks best on cars that will really benefit from it. Putting carbon on your mums 1.25 fiesta is a waste of time imo

Any big power car that will see the benefit from it then yes. Big fan of muscle cars with Carbon they look nice and at the end of the day its a functional mod

I love the look of it on the right car. But something I really don't like at the moment is people having sections wrapped in carbon vinyl. It's pointless, offers no weight saving and looks fake.

lol I wish I was able to get a Carbon Fiber Bonnet but with the Struct Bar the bonnect autcal's bend's asgaint it and easy damaged :( ..... So I was thinking about Black Bonnet with rest of the car red?

This is Purely for looks now as on the celica the bonnet is the heavyest pannel lol

lol I wish I was able to get a Carbon Fiber Bonnet but with the Struct Bar the bonnect autcal's bend's asgaint it and easy damaged :( ..... So I was thinking about Black Bonnet with rest of the car red?

This is Purely for looks now as on the celica the bonnet is the heavyest pannel lol

Don't go black bonnet mate. I found a carbon bonnet for you though: http://www.seiboncarbon-uk.com/pdut_detail_pic.asp?ItemID=818

If it's only looks wise then you could have it vinyl wrapped. Personally I'm against it but it is an option.

Did you ever see that top gear episode where they raced a boat and a ferrari daytona?

Well I want the boat with the carbon fibre bog, how chavtastic is that?!?!

it looks nice on a pagini zonda, not a honda
when i see it on hatchbacks it looks nice, but whats the point, its still not going to make it that quick

supercars, not stupid cars

I wonder if you could get a carbon fibre sink and bath to match? :lol:

would be good wouldn't it, but you'd look like a right cock, but to be fair though I don't think they would think your cock if you had a CF bog after seeing you have a £1.5 million boat......

Sorry Guys but I went out and did something draft llf

I know alot of yous are agasint it but I think it looks different as I was getting bored lol

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Yes I like it, as it's something different, might put a vent in it at a later date when I'm bored again lol

I think it looks good, you just need to better wheels now, go for some black wheels :)

Yeah, next thing is to spray the wheels black as they are starting to peel which will make a hugh difference. Might do that next week auctal lol

Carbon fiber looks best on this, (if it's even made of carbon fiber):

BoatW.JPG

The jet boat from The World is Not Enough. AWESOME:eek:

I think it all depends on where it is and on what car. Some cars look tacky with it on. Others look smart as. All depends. I HATE the cheep plastic carbon fibre look alike on car interiors though. It looks horrible, cheep and nasty! Oh and them stickers over the filler cap, you know the ones I mean, carbon fibre look alike stickers!

GET EM OFF, WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO KID!!!!!!!

Hopefully it looks good on my car. I've ordered a carbon fiber vented hood from Seibon. I see it as a functional (reduce engine heat and overall vehicle weight) as well as a cosmetic mod.

Hopefully it looks good on my car. I've ordered a carbon fiber vented hood from Seibon. I see it as a functional (reduce engine heat and overall vehicle weight) as well as a cosmetic mod.

Can't go wrong with Seibon. I had a carbon fibre on my Civic and not only was it functional, but it looked amazing. The weave was very good as well.