Car Will be looking Mint After Next Month!

Skullion

Torque Junkie
Car
Celica GT
Car's in the Shop getting the Wheels Powder coated and it's going into the body shop in 2 weeks time to remove the dents and scratches from the Body of the car, as Chips Away would have just re-sprayed the scratches so I managed to get it abit cheaper from a body shop.

Now there's only 2 small dents and about 4 scratches throughout the whole car and once this is finished, the car will be in mint conditon and I'm quite impressed by this as it's a 15 year old car :p

Nice, post up some pics when you get it back. You can't beat a proper bodyshop job on a car.

Will Do Bud, I just cant wait to get the car back as I've using other people's car's over the weekend. From Friday, I've been driving a Mini Bus, Peugeot E7 Taxi, Ford Galaxy and a Ford Focus, thankfull it's Monday tomorrow

Bet you cant! wait I need to book mine in for a tidy up sometime. Would it be too rude to ask much you've been quoted for tiding the bodywork? :D

Got the car back this morning :p I'll get the pictures up tonight after work!

Loz - Quoted £100 to touch up the car. The two small dents will just pull right out, which is a really good price as Chips Away quoted £80 per panel :( ..... Total = £320 at least!

I forgot about the Car Spat's, they're needing more work due to the cracks from pot holes so in total will be £200 from the bodyshop.

Here she is:

Stuff019.jpg

Why Would I need Coilovers? lol

Only Wanting to keep the car till December and Hopefully get a nice GT4, if not then it'll be Summer Next year as not wanting to give the car away due to Everyone being Skint for Xmas llf

Next Thing on the list after body work is Grooved Disc's all round and Mintx Brake Pads :p

No it's not a good idea to be spending money of it but xmas is still such a long time away lol

But knowning my luck it won't be till next year lol

No it's not a good idea to be spending money of it but xmas is still such a long time away lol

But knowing my luck it won't be till next year lol

I'm in a similar situation atm. I only want to do little things I can do myself or things I can easily remove.

Got the car back this morning :p I'll get the pictures up tonight after work!

Loz - Quoted £100 to touch up the car. The two small dents will just pull right out, which is a really good price as Chips Away quoted £80 per panel :( ..... Total = £320 at least!

I forgot about the Car Spat's, they're needing more work due to the cracks from pot holes so in total will be £200 from the bodyshop.

Chers for that, I'm not quite so scared to get a quote now! :lol:

No problem :p

Change of Plans, the Black Bonnet is coming back off and just keeping the red one and get the stone chips cleaned up.

Then All Round Grooved Disc's and Pads then I'm not sure after that ...... hmmmm, Any Ideas from anyone? ..... Keeping the price range from £100 - £200 max as I hate saving money together lol