Car sponsors

Jakeymd

The Torque Meister
Car
Ford Focus 2.0 TDCi
As one or two of you may know I'm creating an Astra track day car...click here

There is alot that needs doing to the car but I'm having trouble getting cash into the car. My project partner is going by the rule that he wants it to be as cheap as possible so doesn't really want to spend any money on the car whatsoever.

So what I thought would be a good idea is maybe a car sponsor to inject some money into the car, in return for their company name and logo sign written on the car. I know even BTCC teams struggle to get sponsors but does a system exist for this sort of idea? How would I go about it?

You'd still need a considerable amount of wedge even if you did get a sponsor as they wont pay for everything.
Tell me though in all honesty would you sponsor me for a project that was for my benefit only?

Tell me though in all honesty would you sponsor me for a project that was for my benefit only?

Just waiting for the reply
coffee.gif
Eerie silence now! What's this?
tumbleweed.gif

:lol::lol:

But sponsors aren't charitable, they are only interested in the bottom line. Will sponsoring you improve their image thereby improving sales?

You need to be working on something special, usually, in order to interest sponsors. Something like MadRod's Sapphire, for example.

I've been thinking that. It was my car to begin with.

It's this that would make me do it solo...

There is alot that needs doing to the car but I'm having trouble getting cash into the car. My project partner is going by the rule that he wants it to be as cheap as possible so doesn't really want to spend any money on the car whatsoever.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back